VASER Hi-Def Liposuction for The Chest
Conveniently located to serve the areas of Las Vegas, NV
Sculpt The Perfect Chest: Hi-Def VASER for the chest is a cutting-edge, minimally invasive procedure that can help men achieve the masculine, sculpted chest they’ve always wanted. This new approach to lipo-sculpting enables surgeons to define the 3-dimensional musculature of a wide range of patients. Get rid of stubborn fat and achieve more definition in your chest muscles by targeting the stubborn fat on top of the muscle. The beauty of this technology is that removing unwanted fat can also be used to improve muscle definition, revealing the muscles you worked so hard for. The VASER system uses high-frequency sound waves to target and break down only the fat cells while leaving the surrounding tissue unharmed; your recovery time will be shorter, and there will be less risk of complications.
Patients in Las Vegas, NV, can visit Las Vegas Body Sculpting for treatment with triple board-certified physician Dr. Mustafa Ahmed. Are you ready for a sculpted chest that you can be proud of? Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about this revolutionary procedure. Call (702) 447-1257 or fill out this form to receive a returned call.
Want to stay ahead of the curve with your aesthetics? Follow Dr. Ahmed’s blog to learn about the latest procedures and treatments to keep you looking fit.
- 1 What is VASER Hi-Def?
- 2 How is the VASER Hi-Def System Different From other Fat Removal Treatments?
- 3 What Are the Benefits of VASER Hi-Def?
- 4 Candidates
- 5 Personal Consultation
- 6 Preparation
- 7 The Hi-Def VASER Procedure
- 8 Recovery
- 9 Results
- 10 What is the Cost of Hi-Def VASER for the Chest in Las Vegas?
- 11 References
What is VASER Hi-Def?
The VASER Hi-Def system is a new and improved version of the original VASER system. VASER stands for vibration amplification of sound energy at resonance, a scientific way of saying that the system uses sound waves to break down fat cells. The new Hi-Def system uses higher frequency sound waves and improved techniques to target and remove fat while providing more natural-looking results.
The VASER Hi-Def system can be used in various body areas, but it is especially effective for treating the chest. The Hi-Def system can target and remove the stubborn fat on top of the muscle, as well as improve muscle definition. The fat you can’t seem to lose no matter how hard you work out is called subcutaneous fat, and without help, it’s not going anywhere; this is because this fat is insulative and protective, but unless you’re living in Antarctica, who needs it? 
How is the VASER Hi-Def System Different From other Fat Removal Treatments?
There are a few key ways in which the VASER Hi-Def system differs from other fat removal treatments:
VASER Hi-Def vs. Traditional Liposuction
VASER Hi-Def uses ultrasound technology to break down fat cells, while traditional liposuction relies on mechanical force to remove fat cells; this means that VASER Hi-Def is a much less invasive procedure than traditional liposuction and is more effective; Dr. Ahmed can extract more fat easily and less invasively than other liposculpture techniques by using the VASER rod to target fat cells directly.  In addition, VASER Hi-Def results in less tissue damage and bruising than traditional liposuction.
VASER Hi-Def vs. CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive fat reduction treatment that uses freezing temperatures to destroy fat cells. CoolSculpting is effective for removing fat but not as effective for definition.
CoolSculpting can also result in skin discoloration and numbness in the treated area.  These side effects are not typically seen with VASER Hi-Def.
VASER Hi-Def vs. Traditional Chest Surgery
Traditional chest surgery is very invasive and requires a long recovery time. The results of conventional chest surgery are also often less than satisfactory. On the other hand, the VASER Hi-Def system is a minimally invasive procedure that can be done in-office and has a short recovery time. The results of VASER Hi-Def are also much more natural-looking than the results of traditional chest surgery.
What Are the Benefits of VASER Hi-Def?
There are many benefits to choosing VASER Hi-Def over other fat removal treatments:
- Minimally invasive – There is no need for general anesthesia or a long recovery time.
- Safe – The procedure is FDA-cleared and has been proven to be safe and effective.
- Effective – VASER Hi-Def can remove up to 6 liters of fat per treatment.
- Natural-looking results – The procedure can help to improve muscle definition and create a more sculpted chest.
- Short recovery time – You can expect to return to your normal activities within a few days.
Ultrasound waves generated by the VASER procedure penetrate the fat cells, causing them to detach from their connective tissues. The fat cells are then easily removed from the body through a gentle suction process.
VASER Hi-Def is ideal for patients in good physical shape but with stubborn pockets of fat that they can’t seem to get rid of. For example, have you hit the gym but can’t seem to lose your “man boobs”? Do you have a bit of a belly pouch that diet and exercise just can’t seem to budge? If you answered yes to either of these questions, VASER Hi-Def might be your best choice. That’s right, VASER is also safe for the abdomen! So why stop at the chest when you deserve the best?
The best way to find out if you are a candidate for VASER Hi-Def is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ahmed, a triple board-certified plastic surgeon in Las Vegas, NV. He will be able to assess your individual case and determine if VASER Hi-Def is the proper treatment for you.
Did you know Dr. Ahmed trained with world-renowned VASER Hi-Def liposuction expert Dr. Grant Hamlet? Dr. Ahmed is one of only a handful of surgeons in the country who Dr. Hamlet has personally trained in this cutting-edge procedure.
During your consultation, Dr. Ahmed will ask about your aesthetic goals. He will also perform a physical examination and take some photos for your medical file. These photos will help Dr. Ahmed plan your procedure and give you an idea of what to expect from your results.
There is absolutely no shame in wanting to look the way you want and even less shame in seeking help to get there. So if you are interested in learning more about VASER Hi-Def or would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ahmed, please contact our office today.
To prepare for your VASER Hi-Def surgery, please follow these steps.
- Smoking and other nicotine products suppress blood flow, preventing the body’s natural healing response, so please stop before, during, and after your procedure.
- Please stop taking blood-thinning medication a few days before your surgery, as it may cause you to bleed excessively during the operation.
- Fill prescriptions ahead of time. You don’t want to wait in line at the pharmacy after your surgery.
- Make sure you have a ride home arranged following your procedure since you won’t be able to drive yourself after your surgery due to the anesthesia.
Following these steps will help ensure that your procedure goes smoothly and you have a speedy recovery.
The Hi-Def VASER Procedure
To start your treatment, Dr. Ahmed will meet with you to review your personalized treatment plan. Then, he will happily answer any last-minute questions you may want to ask.
- Step 1: We will administer anesthesia to keep you comfortable during the procedure.
- Step 2: Dr. Ahmed will make micro-incisions just wide enough to allow the VASER device to enter the chest just under the skin.
- Step 3: Next, Dr. Ahmed will use a cannula, or hollow needle, to gently break up and remove fat around the chest muscles. He will use his extensive knowledge of the human anatomy to sculpt a chest pleasing to the eye and in proportion with the rest of your body.
- Step 4: Once Dr. Ahmed is happy with the results, he will close the incisions with dissolvable stitches and apply a compression garment to help reduce swelling and promote healing.
If you are scheduled for any complementary or corresponding treatments, Dr. Ahmed will also perform these at this time. We will observe you as the anesthesia wears off, and when you feel ready, we will send you on your way to begin your recovery. You must have someone to drive you home and stay with you for the first 24 hours following your surgery.
You can expect swelling, bruising, and soreness in the treatment area; this is normal and will resolve on its own over time. To help reduce swelling and speed up the healing process, we recommend that you:
- Wear your compression garment as directed
- Elevate your head while sleeping
- Avoid strenuous activity
- Apply ice to the treatment area
- Take your prescribed medications as directed – avoid OTC medicines like aspirin, Advil, and ibuprofen.
Isolating yourself for the next few days will help you focus on recovery and rest. Then, in a matter of weeks, you’ll be feeling better and can return to your routine–but we’ll still be here for follow-up appointments to monitor your progress and see if anything else needs to be done.
Because the fat has been removed directly, you will notice a new musculature definition as the swelling subsides. And as you continue to heal, your results will continue to improve! As a result, you will soon see a chest that could star in its own Marvel movie.
But don’t just take our word for it–check out our five-star reviews. Dr. Ahmed’s work speaks for itself.
What is the Cost of Hi-Def VASER for the Chest in Las Vegas?
The cost of your procedure will be determined during your consultation with Dr. Ahmed. Make sure to ask about our specials during your consultation.
Don’t wish you had a sculpted, defined, muscular chest; make it a reality with Hi-Def VASER! Call (702) 447-1257 or send us a message.
- Kwok, K., Lam, K. & Xu, A. Heterogeneity of white adipose tissue: molecular basis and clinical implications. Exp Mol Med 48, e215 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1038/emm.2016.5
- Hoyos, A., & Millard, J. (2007). VASER-assisted high-definition liposculpture. Aesthetic Surgery Journal, 27(6), 594–604. DOI: 10.1016/j.asj.2007.08.007
- Kilmer SL, Burns AJ, Zelickson BD. Safety and efficacy of cryolipolysis for non‐invasive reduction of submental fat. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. 2015;48(1):3-13. doi:10.1002/lsm.22440